-------------
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 01:33:19 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone ever try and glue a felt into the track that the leading edge of the front door windows rides in?
It's bent curved and I've not seen any sign of ones being made with new weatherstripping that are correct.
I'm wondering if there is room for a layer of felt or if they could be reflocked.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"