Re: [Amc-list] brakes

75-76 all cars used the same as the 78 Matador. 77-83 cars used same diameter and type, but thickness was 0.81" (some sources have 0.82"). 77-78 used the big bearings, but otherwise were the same as 79-82 rotors.

----------
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:27:03 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

Spec on a 78 Matador.
No sepcs on Bendixs site for the Concord AMX rotors that I could find.
If the 95 Crown Vic rotor sits in the same plain as the stock rotor when on a drum spindle you'd have to allow for a caliper bracket that moves the caliper out .2 and maybe a stock brakcet would allow for that, or maybe the rotor could be turned to reduce the diameter.

Part Number PRT1118

Product Type FRONT GLOBAL BRAKE ROTOR

Bolt Circle 4.5
H&R or R H&R