Re: [Amc-list] brakes

" From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" The rotors on the big spindle car are how big?
" For 12" rotors I'd look at 90's Crown vic or 2002 Ford Explorer 2wd.

i've posted about the mopar rotors before.  in short, they fit '73-4
mopars like furies, monacos, and newports, and '73-'81 1/2t pickups
and 1/2t - 3/4t vans, and are ~11.75" dia.  don't know thickness [or
hat] but the cars seem to have the same caliper as '70-4 amc.

iirc they were ~1/2 the price of the amc big bendix rotors, about
comparable to the '79-'83.