--------------
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 19:00:05 -0600
From: "Michael Canada" <gcanada@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi I have a 1977 Hornet AMX and I need new rotors and calipers for my car. I found some great slot style rotors for 1970 to 1976 Hornets but the 1977 does not have any available. The clerk at the store said the 1977 has a different caliper and rotor. If I ordered a 1976 caliper & rotor could I switch to the 1976 style.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"