[Amc-list] Ain't Worth Nothin" No More

We sell a lot of recyclable commodities where I work, including ferrous, nonferrous, precious metals and used packaging such as corrugated (cardboard to a layman) loose paper and baled plastics.  Well, for the next few months, no one's going to be buying because the Chinese ain't buying right now.

What's the AMC content?  Well, no one's gonna be knockin' on your door offering to take your parts car for scrap price.  Scrap doesn't have much of a price right now.  A penny a pound or less.  Our vendor outlets say this is gonna last at least another three or four months, maybe longer.

Cities and towns which have state-mandated recycling quotas are really gonna be hurting because there's no outlet for those recyclable goods.

Joe Fulton