Re: [Amc-list] Sound mats and belts

I had a reply to this written earlier but I'm not sure I sent it because my boss came in asking a business question.  The nerve of that guy!  Ha.

Anyway I had a non-Rambler-mentality moment and ordered Dynomat when I refurbed by 77 Gremlin.  It installed fine and is smooth under the new carpet but I never drove the Gremlin before fixing it up.  I had towed it home with a bad motor.  There's so much bare metal in the rear of a Gremlin that I doubt the Dynomat does much good, but it's in there.

Joe Fulton