Re: [Amc-list] ramblings of a twisted mind and Head grooving & fuel

Re: [Amc-list] ramblings of a twisted mind and Head grooving & fuel

My problem is.
I want to know before I put the head on the first time!
I sure don't want to pull one of the long old honkin heads out and groove it, then put it back in!

I got too many plans and too bad a shoulder to be messin around with one car more than I have to :]

Someone is tickling my fancy on a daily driver too.  ARG.

65 American wagon.... oh, geez, I wish the convertible would go away, poof! It is gone....
I can't just scrap it, that feels too much like my shoulder has won the game!
I have a plan, but my wife is interjecting with  mundane things such as putting the paint we bought in April on our bedroom walls!  Ugh. I spend most of my time in there with my eyes closed asleep, who needs paint?!!!

Oh, a 65 wagon would fill the need for a daily driver very well!
>From flathead to 4.0L from the three speed to a 5.
The small ring geared Ranger rear axle in around a 3:08 ratio, prolly have to built that, don't think they put the :03 in the ranger only the mustangs. Maybe try a 3:27 ratio for starter.
  Wagon would haul the dog and our assorted gak.
Dream on, probably not going to happen.
Getting the next few steps done on the conv will let me know if I can keep dreaming though!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>