----------------
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 13:09:42 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, but even that is hard to decypher as I'll have to go find the console.
Then trust the books,er,database is still correct.
One site I pulled up asked all the questions including 327 or 232, then spec'd a T35 auto with the 327!
I also found a site that lists the 6988H as being in a  59 Stude cast iron trans.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"