[Amc-list] Bad Ground on Choke

Here's a new one.  I had a problem on my Spirit that I've never seen before.
The electric choke was not working correctly as the weather got colder.  It
turns out that the body of the carb was not providing a good ground for the
electric choke.  I was only getting about 2 volts across the choke coil.  I
ended up running a ground wire to the carb.  It works much better now.

Todd