[Amc-list] 1979 AMC Pacer "Limited" Wagon For Sale

[Amc-list] 1979 AMC Pacer "Limited" Wagon For Sale

It's time to sell my "rides like a Caddy" Pacer Wagon. Here  are the
particulars:

Power Windows
Power Steering
Power Brakes
Power Door Locks
Chelsea Leather Seats with Corduroy Accents (Seam in passenger  seat is split)
Cruise Control (Minus Fuse)
AM/FM Radio With Four Speakers
Tilt Steering Wheel
Quartz Converted Clock with original face
Dual Horns
Air Conditioning (Minus  Belt)
Dual Map Lights
Lighted Vanity  Mirrors
Woodgrain Steering Wheel
Front Disk Brakes
Folding Armrest
Locked Rear Storage Area
18oz Color Keyed Carpets
Two Remote Controlled Outside Mirrors
Bumper Guards
Lighted Lockable Glove Box
Engine Compartment Light
Interior Courtesy Light Under Dash
Interior Courtesy Light in Headliner
Intermittent Wipers
Lights on Warning Buzzer
Walnut Burl Overlays on Dash
Seat Belt Warning Buzzer and Light
Heavy Duty Radiator With Shroud
Owners Manual
All Repair and Maintenance  Records
New Car Brochure
New Plugs, Wires, Cap and Rotor

New Hood Insulation
New white sidewall tires (Less than 500 miles)
New  Battery
Scuff Molding
Bumper Nerf Strips (Front and Rear)
Ribbed Lower Bodyside Molding
"Limited" Medallions

Color is Sable Brown Metallic (Solid, no woodgrain  decals)
Passed Calif Smog Test 25 Aug 08
NO RUST, INSIDE OR OUT,INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR

This is a RARE automobile. (Previous owner is a  celebrity)

$2,800 or Best Offer. Call 707-836-7808 email  :nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxx
Pictures available at: _nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxx)

Nolan Dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, CA (One hour north of San Francisco)
1976 Pacer Standard
1979 Pacer Limited Wagon