Re: [Amc-list] 65 Rambler Stuff

Joe,

I'll pass this along to DMT.

A 64/65 kit was being worked on that had the gasket thing you mentioned.
I don't know ever happened with that particular kit. I took another look
at the posting about this on the AMC Forum and it there are pictures of
a 1964 box (second page of the posting). The mode select door (that's
the small one) is a little different. It looks like the rod for the
cable is turned 180 degrees.

The contact cement I used wasn't rated for high heat. I went with a tube
since it seemed less messy than spraying.

What did you do with the blower motor mounting plate to heater box
gasket? At least for 1964, that is completely different than mine.

Matt

On 10/22/2008 12:14 AM, Joe Fulton spouted this sage advice: