Re: [Amc-list] Topic changed to: Pics and video of smoky Rambler

Re: [Amc-list] Topic changed to: Pics and video of smoky Rambler

Bruce,

I use that copper gasket sealer which comes in a can with a little brush.  it is fairly easy to put on a light coat and smooth it out with the brush.  Less viscous than the stuff in a tube I would think, although I don't remember buying it in a tube.

I have an extra head gasket (just the gasket, not the whole head gasket set) I think.  I can drop it in the mail to you, but it might be easier for you to find the whole set locally and you might ruin some of the other gaskets in the process anyway.  Let me know if you want it.

Joe Fulton