[Amc-list] Converter seal?

The following BCA/National numbers are supposed to be Converter seals for a Borg in a 65 Ambassador
6988H Flash-o-matic
480479H Shift-Command

How do I know for sure without yanking the converter which one I truly need?

I have lined up a 4 day weekend before election day and am hoping to complete the wleding of the front of the Ambassador. Really hoping that I can drop the 327 or even the 287 engine in it soon.  I need some room to work!

I want to pop a new converter seal in the trans before I do this.
I have no idea as to if the trans will function. Goal/hope is that I can get the engine of choice to run! The I can stop pushing it in and out of the shop!  I don't much care if it does not run or move well at this point!  I'll probably use the 287 to see if it is indeed any good. Then pull it and sell it later when the car is complete

I need to get something done to the convertible. I want to move it outside and use the space for the American.
If I get one gen I V-8 out of the way it will be a good thing! Be a better thing if I can move the conv farther from the garage under it's own power !!!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV