From: Bruce Hevner <scramblr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] 304 heads
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 12:10 AM

If I remember right it was only the Intakes that hit the block. I also had
to make the notches in the pistons larger diameter, not deeper.
As always you should check for yourself just to be sure.
I took a bare head, installed the valves with a very lightweight spring that
you could easily push by hand and checked them first that way.
Bruce