[Amc-list] Gremlin/Hornet wheel opening moldings needed

[Amc-list] Gremlin/Hornet wheel opening moldings needed

HI. I need wheel opening moldings for a 72-73 Gremlin. Fronts are the same as a Hornet( i think). Not sure about the rears? Anyway i need a full set, or any ones that you have .. Either from a car WITH rocker panel trim moldings or a car WITHOUT. They are different lengths. Thankyou for any help. Joe