Re: [Amc-list] Carb adjustments - (I hoping I was partially moronic)

Bruce Griffis wrote:

> I pulled the plugs. Checked 'em all out. Number one was wet. Numbers
> two and three were black with carbon. Number four looked good. Number
> five was wet. Number six was good.

This concerns me. Why are they so uneven?

Was it running more or less OK? ALl cylinders firing? If it's oily
enoguh, and plugs fouled and would not fire, OK, those would be wet and
ooky. Whats "#4 looked good" mean? Coffee with cream color or white?

Repeat, line 'em all up, take high-res photo of the working ends, we can
all look at 'em!