Re: [Amc-list] Carb adjustments - (I hoping I was partially moronic)

Re: [Amc-list] Carb adjustments - (I hoping I was partially moronic)

Marvel Mystery Oil and SeaFoam in the gas tank! Well that could do it.
Not sure how much it would take to foud plugs though... but they shoudl
all be the same "foul".

How much of those two things in how much gas? I would never use those
things in gas -- and they want to be into a full tank, not one or two
gallons. That would certianly make a mess.

So, you never said if the wet plug(s) were oil or gas.