Re: [Amc-list] that NOS rebuild 195.6OHV...

Re: [Amc-list] that NOS rebuild 195.6OHV...

oops - didn't mean to send that. It's just that sometimes I can't read the
message unless I 'reply'. Then I just back out and read the next. Except that
time I hit send instead.

Ken

Quoting Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx: