Re: [Amc-list] 3 in 1 oil

I think I have posted about this before.  I worked for an oil re-refining company here on the west cost for five years.  At that time WD-40 (which is the same company as 3-in-one now) bought our re-refined petroleum and put it in their products.  Our feedstock was mostly used motor oil. The re-refined oil is pure water white when it comes out of the re-refining process.  The additive packages and all the contaminants have been removed from the oil.  I know that we were told that there was some of our oil in every can of WD-40 and I think there is some in 3-in-1 too (perhaps that "spindle oil" they refer to).

Joe Fulton