Re: [Amc-list] Muskeeter rings and procedures

Re: [Amc-list] Muskeeter rings and procedures

Thanks!
I guess from this reading I will keep the parts seperate till I have a time frame for the actual install.
No sense in assemblying and prepping for storage etc;
   I'll do it when i've got the T5 and other items in place for the swap.
I like the idea of doing it right and having rings seat asap!

   To think years ago I watched my dad bitch a guy out cause he did a rebuild and did NOT oil the cylinders and rings!!!  It was an in van rebuild too... Should have kept his mouth shut and it woul dhave been fine!

   I'l be picking up a can of 3 in 1 oil for the shop I guess :]

Just drove the American again today, days are getting short, will be time to put it to bed soon :[

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "Bruce Hevner" <scramblr@xxxxxxxxxxx>