--------------
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 10:07:53 -0700
From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I keep hearing different things about the 250. It should have the same bell as the 240/300 and SBF, but others say it's a smaller pattern like the 144/170/200? The C4 in the IH is the heavy duty version with the light duty bell (like I did the 170 motor in place of the 300 in my '75 E150 years ago)
   Why would the 240 be under the hood of a Mustang? I figured it would be too long to fit? Maybe these are questions for the Fairlane forum I used to be on.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"