Re: [Amc-list] 195.6OHV "full flow" oil -- to the head

Re: [Amc-list] 195.6OHV "full flow" oil -- to the head

I tend to stay away from Fram filters too, except this one (PB50) was specified for my 195.6 when it looks like a PH25 or PH11 would fit fine.  I did the research and found out why it was specified (incorrectly it turns out) because of the lack of an anti-drain valve.  The filter needs to drain back to the pan when the engine is shut down.

I have a PH50 filter if anyone wants it.  Just pay shipping from CA, about $2.50 I think via parcel post.

Joe Fulton
Salinas,CA