Re: [Amc-list] 195.6OHV "full flow" oil -- to the head

Re: [Amc-list] 195.6OHV "full flow" oil -- to the head

> Yes, in the present filter location. But if I moved it to the other
> side, and mounted it screw-up, it would stay full. Only the line would
> drain back.

ACtually, put the filter down low, next to the oil pump more or less,
where the are "today", then mount it so it unscrews from below, eg.
change on the lift. Simple.

The filter up high on the right is a real PITA to get at the fan belt
adjustment and other stuff. Would not hurt that either!