Re: [Amc-list] FW: Re: [xjlist] No crank

Re: [Amc-list] FW: Re: [xjlist] No crank

Electric lawnmowers and power drills use ones that are similar. We yanked some from a dead mower and put them into a '93 YJ starter.

Jim Blair, Lynnwood, WA '87 Comanche, '83 Jeep J10, '84 Jeep J10From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx