[Amc-list] Mid 80s Jeep A/C

I was wasting time this afternoon and found myself wandering about on ebay.
I saw a photo of a 84 Jeep 360 engine from a Grand Wagoneer that is up for
auction.
item number is  250308037213

I noticed what appears to be a very small and compact A/C compresser on this
engine.
Can anyone tell me mor eabout this set up??

Who is the manufacturer of the compresser?

Is it as good or comparable to a sanden? low hp use and no vibration?

Good for R134a refrigerant??

I was thinking if I can track down the brackets and idler from a mid 80s
Jeep V-8 and get a good compresser from
somewhere, my installation may appear a bit more modern.

Your thoughts??

thanks,

Armand