Re: [Amc-list] Carb adjustments - Holley 1909 one barrel

Re: [Amc-list] Carb adjustments - Holley 1909 one barrel

I pulled all plugs before my conference call. They are all dry (yay!)
but black black black. So, I'm running rich. I'll follow your
instructions on adjusting the carb. (I read the TSM and Auto Repair
for Dummies - but sometimes I need extra 'splaining!)

Anyway, dry is good. No frothy milkshakes on the dipstick is good.
Valve cover nice and clean is good! I'll try adjusting the carb, and
if that doesn't do the trick I'll pull it and check it out.