From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:15 PM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Anyone Around Charlottesville VA know anything
about96Dodge Truck with 3.9 V6?

Does the dealer have an ecu test procedure?
Maybe they can bench test it?
  Does it have a tach in the truck or do you have a true scanner?
Sometimes with these symptoms I've seen clues by looking at things like rpm.
say for intance you open the throttle and the rpm drops to zero, that's a
false reading that leads me to suspect a faulty ecu.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: "jerijan baldwin" <jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx>