Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 27

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 27

I bet someone like a Tom Benvie could verify its claim to be the last.
AMC did track how many of a particular car were built and when (I think
Tom said they summarized weekly) so it shouldn't be all that difficult
to verify.

The really sad part is it sounds like they may have a ruined a really
nice un-restored car by repainting it.

Matt

On 10/10/2008 8:50 AM, bikerfox spouted this sage advice:

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH