Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 27

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 27

I saw this AMX in person and, originally, the stealership was asking
$55-60K.  It's not as good as it looks.  They're just preying upon someone's
idea that this could be "the last AMX" made.  Since we all know that AMC
didn't keep very good records of when cars were produced, there's no way to
authenticate when this car was really built, day or week wise.

Steve

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for Personal use.

The Trial and Professional version does not have this message in the email