Re: [Amc-list] economy.....

I imagine expensive toys of all kinds will do poorly starting now, but
AMCs didn't do that foolish nonsense in the collector market ($1M cars,
be serious), though they seem to have improved a lot in bvalue in the
last five years. That said, I think for people wanting a neat car (old
car, or street machine) AMCs are a good deal, like they were when new!

All those TV shows about auctions with moneybag fools was a temporary
abberation, they'll all go away now.

Cars are sinkholes for money, always were; it never was and isn't now a
good way to invest. For everyone who made a profit selling an old car,
there's 1000 or 10,000 of us that spend $10K and sell for $3K. Thats
closer to reality I think. Cars are for love and fun.