Re: [Amc-list] Fwd: 1964 AMC Rambler classic complete - $1000 (LA)

Re: [Amc-list] Fwd: 1964 AMC Rambler classic complete - $1000 (LA)

What puzzles me is that a person can take a good design and make it look so God-awful ugly and run down, and then have the nerver to try to sell it at any price.  It's sorta like saying Hey, here's some dirty underwear that I don't need anymore.

I can't imagine anyone doing that to a 69 Camaro, but hey that's just a Rambler, who cares?

Joe Fulton