Re: [Amc-list] Honest Charly's Speed Shop

Re: [Amc-list] Honest Charly's Speed Shop

So would RockAuto be considered a drop-shipper?  Their webpage states that
they don't actually stock any parts, and that they outsource their packing
and shipping.  It's certainly rare to have problems with them.

Todd