Re: [Amc-list] Strut rod eliminators

Frank Swygert wrote:

 > Most of the "erratic" steering in old
> cars is caused by worn suspension and steering components, not a
> design flaw (with a few exceptions -- such as early Mustangs).

Absolutely right! There's basically no built-in bump-steer in modern cars.

I swear, most of the problems with strut bushings are CRAP QUALITY
AFTERMARKET PARTS. I've had nothing but trouble with the new ones, even
brand name ones. Crap, lousy plastic that collapses.

Here's my old rant on this

http://wps.com/AMC/Strut-bushing-modern/index.html