From: Matt Haas
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] LPG 258
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."

So what you are saying is that the cylinder pressure is higher because
you can get more air into the cylinder to compress, correct? I honestly
do understand that and it's why turbo and super chargers make more power
  but you still haven't altered the size of the cylinder so the
compression ratio hasn't changed.

Matt