[Amc-list] OBD I & II scanner

Anyone know if this one is any good?

http://www.etooldirect.com/diagnostic-tools-meters-27/actron-cp9150-super-auto-scanner-kit-can-obd-i-ii-

I was looking for a somewhat lower end multipurpose scanner that does OBD I & II and C.A.N.
This one kept coming up and seemed to have O.K reviews on Amazon, so I found it from a side store of this place on Ebay for $149 shipping included and ordered one.
   I know there are better ones out there, read that more expensive! I also know the better ones do graphs and downloads. I don't expect to need those feastures, I hope.  I do know I am tired of having to run down to Advance auto to see what code I have! Then trying to fix it, then clearing the light or waiting for it to clear!

So, I hope this one does the trick. On all my current cars!
OBD II I have a 97 Jeep Cherokee XJ, 98 Altima & 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (that I believe has C.A.N.?)
OBD I in the Wrangler injection in the American.

I called the seller to make sure these are the newest units that allready have the C.A.N. update in them and they do.
It's a $60 upgrade to the old cp9145 tester in the kit.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV