Re: [Amc-list] OT: Removing 91 Grand caravan windshield

Re: [Amc-list] OT: Removing 91 Grand caravan windshield

I have not done it, but two people, two vice grips, and a piece of piano
wire, etc between them is supposed to work.

Jeff Bohler
St Louis, Mo
1970 Javelin 390 4-speed

             Jim Blair
             <carnuck@hotmail.
             Sent by:                  <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
             amc-list-bounces@                                          cc
             amc-list.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Amc-list] OT: Removing 91
             10/06/2008 11:22          Grand caravan windshield
             AM

             Please respond to
               "AMC/Rambler
              owners, drivers
                and fans."
             <amc-list@amc-lis
                  t.com>

It's tough to get them without breaking them. My middle son Bill does them
and seems to average only 1/2 the time with those in the junkyard. He
bought a tool that has an L shaped blade on a handle and a cable that
allows you to pull it along with both hands for control.