From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans. <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:43 am
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] New to the AMC list - Welcome

Hi Mike,
Welcome to the AMC-List.? Sounds like a nice Rambler to own.? I'm in Michigan
around Detroit and we have our annual AMC regional meet, the day after the
Woodward Dream Cruise? .... cruise on Saturday (more like park on Woodward !)
and then the AMC meet on Sunday.? This past year was the biggest AMC show we've
had.
?
Where are you located in the Mid-West?!

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is
in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God
does not have the life. - 1 John 5:11-12