Reply to: <mailto:anon-857997627@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>anon-857997627@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008-09-27, 7:47PM

need to sell to get truck for new job
1964 amc rambler typhoon classic
60k miles
auto
very clean body
nice interier
runs great
new hoses rebiult carb oil change etc already done
6 cylinder
save money on gas and look good driving this classic
asking $4000 obo
need to sell call me at 8183319460 ask for drew
thank you
must see this car
    * Location: Burbank CA
Original URL:<http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/857997627.html>http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/857997627.html