Re: [Amc-list] Was '64, now gas issues in Metro Atlanta

Re: [Amc-list] Was '64, now gas issues in Metro Atlanta

Thanks - that is cool to know! We've just cut back our trips, cut back
extraneous stuff, and already use economical cars. Been thinking of a
little scooter, but will just keep the small cars for now. I figure
I'll not sweat it, and just keep my eyes open for gas when I get to
1/2 a tank.

Huntsville? The space center is very cool! And the observation place
on top of the mountain (I forget what it's called) is cool. Driving up
there I passed some drive-in theaters and a nice lake. Now I have to
take out a map.

Anyway, Huntsville is a fun place to visit. I need to go back up
there. Any other AMO or AMCRC guys over there? Might be fun to have an
informal meetup at sometime.