Re: [Amc-list] Definitive fuel tank fitment

Re: [Amc-list] Definitive fuel tank fitment

Rockauto lists the Spectra AMC1 tank as fitting the following models for $117+-.
Sure would be surprised if it would not fit the Spirit!
78 AMX is a Hornet Hatch body, can't be much difference!

AMERICAN MOTORS AMX 1978
AMERICAN MOTORS CONCORD (1978 - 1983)
AMERICAN MOTORS CONCORD DL (1980 - 1983)
AMERICAN MOTORS CONCORD LIMITED (1980 - 1983)
AMERICAN MOTORS EAGLE (1980 - 1988)
AMERICAN MOTORS EAGLE DL SX4 1983
AMERICAN MOTORS EAGLE DL-50 1981
AMERICAN MOTORS EAGLE DL-50 KAMMBACK 1982
AMERICAN MOTORS EAGLE DL-50 SX4 (1981 - 1982)
AMERICAN MOTORS EAGLE KAMMBACK 1982
AMERICAN MOTORS EAGLE LIMITED (1980 - 1987)
AMERICAN MOTORS EAGLE SX4 (1981 - 1983)
AMERICAN MOTORS HORNET (1976 - 1977)
AMERICAN MOTORS HORNET SPORTABOUT (1976 - 1977

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx