Re: [Amc-list] Moates' APU1 "AutoPROM" system.... for OBD1

Re: [Amc-list] Moates' APU1 "AutoPROM" system.... for OBD1

I'm tempted to move out there, just so I can bug Tom J. to fix electronic stuff for me!

I'm clueless mostly, though it intrigues me.

I should probably look into it as I can solder even with a bad shoulder.

Speakingof which, I surrendered.
I have a dr. appt today at 3:00.
I need to know if there is something going wrong with the replacement or if I'm screwed.
I'm not waiting 2 more frikkin months without bitching about it...D#^n thing hurts...

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>