[Amc-list] iron or aluminum

Speaking of iron warners, aluminum warners and such,
I have a few that could use a new home.

I have a good for parts only, iron warner from a 70  V-8 360cid. It's tore
apart, but if some one needs parts I'd be willing to hand this one over to
them.

I have a rebuilt but still doesn't function quite 100% aluminum warner from
behind a 70 V-8 304cid. I need a little bit of cash (not much just better
than scrap price) for that one as I spent nearly 700 bucks to get it rebuilt
and two years later took it out to convert to a T5 manual.

I have a 76 TH400 from a Wagoneer with a 401cid engine. I drove this one
home (body was REAL rusty) I've drained the fluid, put the torque converter
back on and stood on end to help seal it up. It's been stored inside since
.........make an offer
As a bonus, I also have a 67 TH400 from behind a GM 396cid that the tail
housing bolts onto the AMC version of the TH400 and you can go drag racing
with a nearly bullet proof TH400 in your AMC car. (after a rebuild of
course) This one has been stored inside since the late 70s

The transfer case from the Wagoneer is available too. It had the push button
control. can't remember if it has hi and low range but I think it does.

I believe I will be getting another iron warner from a 70 V-8 360 cid maybe
yet this week or the following weekend.

If some one needs any of these parts please contact me and make an offer, I
really hate to take the parts to the scrapper.

Armand