[Amc-list] WANTED: Spirit/AMX/Concord/Eagle Dash Cluster for comparison

[Amc-list] WANTED: Spirit/AMX/Concord/Eagle Dash Cluster for comparison to GW cluster

Hey guys,
I picked up a complete Grand Wagoneer dash Friday evening from a local FSJer in Clawson, MI. His is from a 1991 GW. It has all the instruments and switches still installed.

What I noticed from looking at it from the back, is that the gauge cluster looks nearly identical to the AMC cluster from my Spirit and Eagles of years past.

I went digging through the garage attic Saturday, looking for an AMC cluster, to see if I still had one boxed up and .... IF .... they are the same or not ... or if the cluster parts can be mix-n-matched with each other. Well, I could not find one ... must have sold it a while back.

This would allow for some really cool custom gauges, including the AMX, GT, or SX/4 Sport tach and 90 MPH speedo (which just look plain cool).

If anyone out there has a spare gauge cluster, please email me back.  I'd be really interested in the GT/AMX/Sport cluster with the tach (wonder if I could hook the GM HEI into it or not)?

Thanks for the help!

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. - 1 John 5:11-12