[Amc-list] Concord/Eagle Limited Leather Rear Seat Cover Question

[Amc-list] Concord/Eagle Limited Leather Rear Seat Cover Question

Greetings from hurricane-ravaged Houston (my power just came back today
-- good news is none of my cars got hurt!!).   I'm trying to take my
Eagle Sundancer up to the next level, and have an interior question.

Sometime in the car's past, a P.O. swapped the front seats over to the
later "3-button" leather pad seats, versus the original "4-button" seat
pads.   I plan to put them back to the original 4-button style since the
leather in there now is kinda old and hard anyway, and I have everything
I need for the front seat redo.

My question is regarding the back seat.   What is the back seat supposed
to look like on an '81 Limited non-fold-down-back-seat Eagle or
Concord??   None of my catalogs or parts books show any photo of the
rear seat cover for a Limited interior.   Were there "separate-looking"
leather pads on the rear seat similar to the front seat??    Or?

Anyone have any photos of a non-wagon non-Kammback rear seat with the
Limited leather option??    I want to get this right on the first try
since good upholstery work ain't cheap!!

Thanks in advance for any help.

George Graham
AMC of Houston