Re: [Amc-list] Painting the block - do you paint the intake manifold on

Re: [Amc-list] Painting the block - do you paint the intake manifold on the 195.6 OHV?

I think my intake manifold was bare aluminum in the past, but I just painted my engine today (lancelot turquoise) and I painted the whole thing, intake plate included. I can link to pictures later tonight or tomorrow.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA