[Amc-list] Painting the block - do you paint the intake manifold on the

[Amc-list] Painting the block - do you paint the intake manifold on the 195.6 OHV?

Okay, block and head got 2 coats of primer and some nice engine paint.
I ordered Lancelot Turquiose, and am trying to decide if it's really
Lancelot Turquise, or the newer color (it has a lot of blue in it).
That's beside the point. Block, head, air cleaner and valve cover are
primed and painted.

I was looking at the intake manifold. Most of it is bare aluminum. But
there is a tiny bit that has paint on it. Question is - does the
intake manifold get sanded clean, or does it get primed and painted?

(now I know for sure the engine was rebuilt previously. All the
pistons are stamped 03 - so I'm guessing they're all .030 over.)
Hoping to sew it up tomorrow, so if you know - give a shout. I think a
bare aluminum look would be cool, but painted would be fine as well.