Re: [Amc-list] Progress, sort of

Yeah, they do.
I just finished up for tonight.
it's going realy well.
Something has to come along and screw up soon!

I've got all the basic frame welded up but putting the upright on the base.
I'm going to wait until I drill the pivot holes before I do that weld.

Like I said a while back.
I don't see how they sell any of those stands.
There is no way in the world it is anyway close to being a $399.99 item!

No, frikken way.

I have to apologize to my welder!
I've been welding on the highest setting for 1/4" plate since I'm just using .023" wire.
Even doing 3" passes with short breaks the air coming out of the vent is not even warm.

I'm still trying to stay within it's duty cycle, but
It is a nice little welder for a scratch and dent special!
Just keeps on welding.
I won't be replacing it anytime soon.

Knock on wood. Ouch, that's my head!
Nevermind...