Re: [Amc-list] Progress, sort of

I found some pillow block bearings in my stuff that I bought back when I was helping my youngest build a go cart. (got 1/2 way done and the ex-wife nixed the idea and drove over the cart to prevent us from completing it to "show the kids how easy it was to get killed in one of those". Kids left her 2 weeks later and only one moved back 6 months after that)

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Progress, sort of
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."

Ah, well, I'll talk to myself.
   I figured out I can still weld last night!
Pretty good too, all things considered.
 Kind of got stalled as i ran out of mig wire and it took me over an hour to find the new spool.
It was right where I knew it was, but managed to hide behind something I did not think would conceal it.
So I wandered around, looking everytwhere.
Finally went back and started emptying out the cabinet I "knew" it was in and there is was, arrgh!

  Oh, well, I'll hit it again tonight.
Still trying to decide on a means of building the pedal pivot points.
  I want something that will last under pressure, maybe replacable too.
  One silly thing that comes to mind is AX15 pilot bearings on a 3/4" grade 8 bolt as the pin!
Not sure what the O.D. is on the pilot bearings. I.D. is .75"
  I guess I should go find a bearing catalog online and see what I can come up with that is readiliy available!
I hope to finish this thing up in the next few days and build the stand for the shear.
  It should be easy compared to the foot operated shrinker/strecther!

--
Mark Price