Re: [Amc-list] Where oil filler tube connects to block - gasket and rubb

Re: [Amc-list] Where oil filler tube connects to block - gasket and rubber piece

Bruce,

I checked my Felpro gasket kit.  The oil filler tube gasket you need is a thick o-ring with square shoulders.  It looks like a section cut from flexible rubber hose the same diameter as the OD of the oil filler tube.  Maybe Galvin would have it if he broke up a set of Felpro engine gaskets for you (or maybe has a broken set and sells separate gaskets) but you could probably get a reasonable substitute from NAPA or some other large auto parts store in the o-ring collection.

Good luck,
Joe Fulton