Re: [Amc-list] Southeast AMC Regional

I'll be there Bruce! I was thinking I'd like to see that "feature"... I'm sure the inside of the car stays cooler with all that cool air circulating in the trunk! Just get a cheap piece of outdoor carpet and throw it in there... at least it will keep most of the fumes out!

----------
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:10:37 -0400
From: "Bruce Griffis" <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

I'll be popping the head back on my American, popping on the snazzy
clean exhaust manifold and kicking myself in the rear for not getting
my radiator taken care of (or yank it and bring it to Marietta
Radiator!).Sent a note to Jeff B, and need to follow up with a check.

Who all is going? If you all promise not to check out my car's
flow-through trunk ventilation system, I'll try to get it to drive the
285 loop. (or map out a back way).

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"